Unpaid Wages Lawyer

Representing Employees With Unpaid Wage Claims in Kansas

Did your employer fail to pay the wages you rightfully earned? Wage and hour laws in Kansas as well as the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) require employers to pay wages and protect the rights of workers.

You may be able to recover three times the amount your employer owes you in damages for an unpaid wages claim. However, there is a limited time to file a claim for unpaid wages. It is important to speak with an attorney as soon as possible so you can enforce your rights to the fullest extent possible.

At Swartz Law, LLC, we represent clients with unpaid wages in the Overland Park metropolitan area and throughout Kansas. With more than a decade of experience, Attorney Tara Swartz has the knowledge, insight and skill to help you with every aspect of your claim.

Do You Have Unpaid Wages?

Wages can include:

State and federal laws include specific requirements for how these wages and overtime are to be paid to employees either during or after employment. For example, if you are fired, your employer is required to pay you your earned wages on the day of your termination.

We can answer your questions about the claims process and help you understand your legal options. We are committed to providing you with the knowledge and resources you need to make informed decisions regarding your case.

Contact a Kansas City Lawyer About Unpaid Overtime

We can act as your advocate and help you secure the income you earned. Contact Swartz Law, LLC, online or call us at (816) 444-8900 to schedule a consultation with a Overland Park unpaid wages attorney.

Resolving a Breach of Contract

For more information about contract law and to discuss if you have claim to a breach of contract, call Swartz Law in the Kansas City area at (816) 444-8900.